Saturday, December 29, 2012

The (should-be) Future of Sexiest Man Alive

How many of you are frequenters of People magazine? My mom and I definitely are. But even for those of you that aren't, I'm sure you are all familiar with the annual selection of "Sexiest Man Alive". Here are a few fun facts:

  • Only 4 men have won the prestigious award twice (gasp!): Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Richard Gere and Johnny Depp.
  • In 1993, People didn't do "Sexiest Man Alive". They did "Sexiest Couple":  Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford.
  • The first-ever "Sexiest Man Alive" was Mel Gibson in 1985.

In case you hadn't heard, Channing Tatum was this year's lucky recipient. You could definitely say he's deserving... However, People could learn a thing or two from me. I have already chosen the worthy winners for the next five years (and trust me, I could keep going). So,  LISTEN UP PEOPLE!


2013 Sexiest Man Alive - Leonardo DiCaprio

Not that this requires any explanation, but Leonardo DiCaprio has never won "Sexiest Man Alive". Is this some kind of sick joke? COME ON PEOPLE. GIVE IT TO THE MAN! Don't worry Leo, your time is coming. You can rest easy tonight knowing that I'd give it to you if I could!

2014 Sexiest Man Alive - Vince Vaughn

Vince Vaughn may not be your stereotypical "Sexiest Man Alive" material, but he's tall, he's funny, he's perfect. Enough said.

2015 Sexiest Man Alive - Ryan Gosling

Look into those gorgeous eyes and tell me he doesn't deserve it. Hey boy, I'd vote for you any day.

2016 Sexiest Man Alive - Gerard Butler 

They say a picture's worth a thousand words, so there you go. Boom.

Andddd... drum roll, please!

2017 Sexiest Man Alive - Chris Hemsworth

This up-and-coming hunk was in several major blockbusters this year, including "Thor", "The Avengers", and "Snow White and the Huntsman". Luckily, I think we'll be seeing much more of him in the future...wink, wink. I sure hope so!

DING DING DING! BONUS SEXY!
Orlando Bloom

This hunk of burnin' love is completely underestimated. People have swept him under the rug a little bit because he has been inactive due to his new marriage and adorable baby boy, Flynn. But don't worry, he's coming back. He's sexy as a pirate. He's sexy as an elf. Let's face it, he's just plain sexy. I got your back, Bloom.


So there you have it, ladies and gents (mostly ladies at this point, I'm guessing). You may disagree with me, but I'm pretty confident in this list of stone-cold foxes.

Love Always, 
T


1 comment: