Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ciao!

This is maybe the tenth blog I’ve started in my life. I’m not the most consistent blogger. But hey, you can’t say I’m not trying. I think my biggest problem has been that I’ve tried to limit myself too much. All my past blogs have had solid themes: sports, fashion, food, etc. I want to write about whatever I want and not worry about it.

For those of you that know me, the title of this blog shouldn’t be too hard to figure out. My name’s Taylor and I’m tall. 6’2″ to be exact.

I played basketball in high school and I still thoroughly enjoy reliving my glory days with anyone who will listen. But I love all sports! My next favorite after basketball (a close second) is football. I’m a proud Sooner fan! And yes, I think the BCS royally screwed us this year in the bowl picks. After basketball and football, I could literally watch anything. I’m the person that could flip on a curling tournament and be on my feet screaming at the TV by the end of it.

I have an amazing family and wonderful friends that I couldn’t live without.  I have two supportive parents, two ridiculous brothers, one sweet sister-in-law and one perfect, adorable, happy, precious nephew.

I’m a broadcast journalism student at the University of Oklahoma. I love my major and couldn’t imagine doing anything else! It allows me to be creative, have fun, and do something that I’m really passionate about. Not everyone can say that, so I’m pretty lucky.
There is much more to be said, but if I said it all now then what would be the point of having a blog?

Love always,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment