Monday, January 14, 2013

On to the next one.

First day of school! First day of school!

I'm sad to say that this occasion is not near as much fun as it was when I was little. Maybe if my college professors would take a note from Mrs. Sand's book (my second grade teacher) and let us color pictures of princesses and practice writing in cursive I would be a bit more enthusiastic.

Unfortunately, that isn't the case. I just finished my first class: Multimedia Journalism. It'll be a lot of work but I think I might actually enjoy it, with any luck. However, my next class is Italian Literature, and the syllabus says "STRICTLY ITALIAN SPEAKING". Well, seeing as how I don't speak Italian, that should be interesting. Mannaggia! (Google it... it was Serafina's -- my previous professor -- favorite word to say)

This also means that I won't get to post about baking very often anymore since I don't have a kitchen. This day just gets sadder and sadder!

Although the first day of school may not be as exciting anymore, my roommates and I decided to still get "dressed up" for the occasion.



Here's to another semester!

Love always,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment